Skillful Water Heater Installation Services Offered to the Land O’ Lakes, FL, Community
Think about how often you use hot water in your day-to-day life. Pretty frequently, right? While an emphasis is typically placed on using less hot water, some activities – like showering – are just more enjoyable with warmer water. Therefore, if your water heater has reached the end of its life, you’ll want to replace it as quickly as possible. But you can’t trust just anyone when you need a water heater installation, as low-quality products and poor workmanship will have you right back at square one (needing a replacement) in no time.
Luckily, the experts at Meares Plumbing and Electric offer efficient and professional water heater installation services for Land O’ Lakes, Florida, homeowners and businesses, and we’re happy to assist. We’d love for you to find out firsthand why so many homeowners have partnered with us for their water heater needs over the years.
Signs That It’s Time to Replace Your Water Heater
We understand that before going through the process of investing in a water heater installation, you want to make sure that a completely new fixture is necessary. Otherwise, a simple repair would be far more ideal. But when you notice the following signs, it’s likely time for a full replacement:
- Advanced age – Sadly, water heaters aren’t built to last forever. If yours is 10 years or older, it’s most likely time for a newer model.
- Not enough hot water – If you’re quickly running out of hot water every time you shower, your system may be on its last leg.
- Leaks – Water leaking from your heater and pooling around it probably means that there are cracks or fractures in the tank.
- Loud noises – Popping, banging, or rumbling noises are indicators that your water heater is reaching the end of its life.
Ultimately, if you notice any issues with your water heater, you should contact Meares Plumbing and Electric to take a look at it. While small problems may be fixed with some repairs, larger issues and older models will require a replacement. And there’s no one better to rely on for a water heater replacement than us!
Find a Variety of Options When You Turn to Us for a Water Heater Installation
By partnering with us for a water heater installation, you’ll be able to choose from one of the four types we offer:
- Hybrid – The latest and greatest in water heater technology, our hybrid water heaters feature a heat pump on top that uses ambient air to warm the water inside. Meanwhile, it blows out cool air, so you don’t have to worry about your air conditioning running as frequently.
- Gas Tankless – If you’re looking to open up some space, this is the system for you. Plus, the tankless heater only heats water when it’s opened, meaning it saves energy when not in use.
- Electric Tankless – If you’re not privy to a gas hookup to use for your water heater, an electric tankless system is the perfect choice.
- Tank– The most traditional water heater, this option is the most cost-effective in terms of upfront costs, though it does require more energy to operate than alternatives.
No matter which option you choose for your water heater installation, you’re sure to be pleased with the water heater installation process and overall customer experience that the professional technicians at Meares provide for you.
Get Started Today
Don’t hesitate to contact Meares Plumbing and Electric as soon as you notice issues with your water heater. We look forward to performing a water heater installation at your Land O’ Lakes, FL, home or workplace.