Professional Water Heater Installations in Spring Hill, FL, & All of Tampa Bay
An old or inefficient water heater can have a tremendous impact on your day-to-day life. Just think about how many times a day you need access to hot water – to shower or wash your hand, to do the dishes, and to prep food, just to name a few. Quick access to hot water, when you need it, is imperative, which is why your water heater must be in proper working order. If you’ve noticed that your water heater is leaking, making funny noises, is producing rust-colored water, or is simply more than 10 years old, investing in a new system sooner rather than later is a wise choice.
However, with so many water heaters on the market today, how can you be sure you are choosing the best system for you and your family? Eliminate the guesswork by turning to Meares Plumbing. Based in Spring Hill, Florida, our family-owned business has decades of plumbing experience and are experts in water heater systems and installation, and we will be glad to install a new water heater that will meet your needs.
Factors in New Water Heater Selection
While you could stop by your local big box store to purchase a water heater and attempt to install it yourself, this type of project is best left to a professional. That’s because there are a number of factors to consider when choosing the ideal water heater system for your home, such as the location of the system, your energy costs, and how many people live in your home. Our technicians have ample experience analyzing this data in order to recommend the right type of system. They also go through countless hours of training to perform water heater installations and repairs in accordance with our high standards and industry-best practices to ensure optimal performance.
Types of Water Heaters
When you contact Meares Plumbing to discuss a new water heater installation project, we will evaluate your situation so that we can recommend the best system for your unique needs. New water heaters we offer include:
- Hybrid water heaters – The latest water heater systems on the market, hybrid water heaters are ENERGY STAR® The tank has a heat pump on top that uses ambient air to heat the water. And it also releases cool air, which can save you money on your home cooling costs.
- Gas tankless water heaters – Often ENERGY STAR® certified, gas tankless water heaters heat water only when hot water is needed, which can save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
- Electric tankless water heaters – These systems are similar to gas tankless water heaters, but they are less energy efficient.
- Tank type water heaters – The traditional model, this type of water heater hasn’t changed much since it was developed. It is the most economical option available, but it takes the most energy to run on a daily basis.
If you need a new water heater and want professional installation, don’t hesitate to contact Meares Plumbing, proud local plumbers serving Spring Hill and communities throughout Tampa Bay.
Meares can quickly and safely fix your plumbing problems
Our Residential Services
Interested in saving big over the long-term?
“The Diamond Club” is a private membership service club that’s limited to 22% of our clients. It isn’t available to everyone because we couldn’t possibly keep up with the work load. We’re offering it only to people like you who really love their home and want to protect it from unexpected plumbing breakdowns or worse… Water Damage! “The Diamond Club” is plumbing security for your home! Take a look at the member benefits you get for only $7.95 a month
Go green and save green!
The Green Screened mark is bestowed upon plumbing companies who embrace the challenge of protecting the environment. Only 1% of all contractors in North America qualify for Green Screened certification. Those given the honor to provide the absolute best customer service, guarantees, and workmanship in the country. Green Screened plumbing companies also understand the importance of water conservation and water health and have made a commitment to educate homeowners on the benefits of having a “green plumbing system”.
- FREE Home Conservation Evaluations
- Water Wasted Audit – An approximation of how many hundreds, if not thousands, of gallons of water your home wastes every single year.
- Healthy Water Check – An analysis of what types of chemicals or impurities may be in the water you drink and use every day.